Saturday, June 7, 2008

~ SieW YinG~

Sometimes it is just hard for me to introduce myself because until today I still don’t know myself so well. ^_^

Let me give a try to introduce myself through my self-description.


I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different.

Here it goes.

Hihi, I’m Low Siew Ying. Drawing is my hobby and it is also my dream. I like drawing since I was a small girl but currently I’m pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship in UTAR. =.="

I’m a talkative person and I like to laugh. As my best friend-Shu mentioned in her blog, I’m undoubtedly 1% human & 99% mad girl. But who cares, after all laughter is the best medicine. Well, she is absolutely right!

Other than that, I also like to be alone. I enjoy spending my time after classes in the library or in my room alone. I love to be alone to enjoy the silence. Am I having a dual personality? Well, I hope I’m not. Haha!

The Top 5 websites that I visit the most are:

My top 5 Internet activities are:

  • Chatting on MSN messenger
  • Check mails
  • Download music and movies
  • Search for information
  • Watch interesting videos

~By SieW YInG~

3 comments:

Trance Boundaries said...

Hey yeah friend! or rather my 1% human, 99% mad girl-friend! XD!

Good try and a very good job for the self-introduction! Keep it up and you may find blogging is actually quite fun! Well...if you know where to draw a line, according to Ms. Peters. =P

Keep it up!! ^^ Gambateh to our assignment!!

*Shu*

NiGell Co. said...

Nice introduction gal...

Well, that panda... called ah bao?

Good luck and all the best ya...



Regards,
NiGeLL

Trance Boundaries said...

Our dear Mr course rep, thanks lots for ur comment!(^_^)

Well, his name is Ah Bao n your name is Ah bo! You both are siblings???

Heh~kd kd....