Saturday, June 7, 2008

October Baby #1, "Michelle"

Me??
::Not pretty but beautiful::
::Not cute but adorable::
::Can't sing along with this sweet voice. Who says?::
::Eyes smile along when i smile::
::And smile is my best damn thing::

XD. Well now, enough of this nutty introduction. It's time to be a little more serious.

Hi, I'm Shu Soo Ling. You can adress me as Shu, or Michelle. Whichever comfortable to you. I came from the silver state. I'm an October baby, so I'll be turning into a 21-year-old lady soon >.^ Currently I'm pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship, undergraduate of UTAR. I can be in silent-mode at one time, and vibrating at another. I certainly go well along with anyone I'm comfortable talking to. But I'll say "Tak-Nak" to liars, hypocrites, pretenders.

There are 5 precious thing that must exist in my life:
1) Family & Friends ::I don't wanna be singing "Mr.Lonely"::Nobody can survive being a lone ranger afterall::
2) Books ::These are the nutritions of my mind. The brain food::
3) Guitar ::Currently it's my drug, my addiction::
4) Handphone ::To text::To capture every moments in my life::
5) Internet (to be continued below)

The top 5 websites I visited the most:
1) Yahoo! ::To check, read, and reply mails::To update myself on the latest featured news::
2) Google ::To search for any kind of info needed::
3) Friendster ::To keep in touch with my friends::Networking is the word::Blogging::
4) Wikipedia ::To fuel myself up with just any kind of info::I'll click on "Today's Featured Article" if there is no certain topic I wanna explore on::
5) f1.com/planetf1.com ::To get the latest news about F1::I shout Kimi Raikkonen. He rocks! >.^ ::

My top 5 iInternet activities are:
1) Mailings
2) Search for info
3) Networking + Chatting
4) Download musics
5) Blogging ::It's my lodging::It's about my thoughts::It's a world of poems::Take a look at it at "Poetically Mellow-ing" ::

Thanks for viewing (^o^) You are welcome to leave comments if you have any. See ya at the next entry! ^^

*By Shu*

1 comment:

Trance Boundaries said...

Vibrating mode??How you do that?Haha!Wondering~ (^_^)

My dear fren, you might want to consider to change the content in your personal blog.Your fren--> me now is undoubtedly 0.1% human & 99.9% mad girl!hahaha~

Good luck in our coming midterm~
Gambatte neh~

Friendship forever!万岁!

~SieW YinG~